The Minolta Vectis 2000 is small compact zoom camera using APS, the advanced photo system, with built-in flash. The camera body was designed as its own case. The little camera has typical features of a compact camera of its time: autofocus, meter-controlled exposure, date imprinting, automatic flash mode with or without red eye reduction, night portrait mode, landscape mode, focus by pressing the shutter-release-button halfway, and a self-timer.
Minolta Vectis 2000 Specifications
- Lens: 1:5.4 -1:6.6 / 22.5-45mm zoom
- Autofocus: infrared
- Films: APS films of 25 ASA up to 3200 ASA
- Exposure: dual-segment metering through meter window, range EV 4-17 (ASA 200)
- Shutter: lens shutter with speeds 8 sec down to 1/500 sec.
- Viewfinder: magnification 0.32x – 0.57x, field of view 85% at 3m
- Flash: 5.1 meters with ISO 400 film and lens at wide angle
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (145g) without the CR-2 battery
- Dimensions: 4″ x 2″ , 2″ x 1.1″ (102 x 55 x 28.5 mm)